No matter what country you live in, we all face the same problems- messy carpet, couches, loveseats, beds, and chairs. Occasional stains here and there are easy to fix with a small and cheap carpet cleaner or stain remover. Overtime, especially if you live in a fully carpeted home, shoes track in junk. If you have kids or pets, I don’t even need to explain the trouble it comes with keeping clean carpets and upholstery. If you live in Singapore and have these common issues with dirty carpets, whether it’s in your home or office, you have the amazing option of a professional carpet cleaning service that will leave you feeling refreshed and your home and office smelling no longer like dirt and grime.
Your office is your place of business. If you have an office at home or an office at your work, it’s important to maintain it and keep your look professional. A dirty and smelly office with stains all over the carpet is very off-putting to clients and customers. It’s important to regularly get the carpet cleaned, as so many people will be in and out of the office tracking in unwanted residue. Luckily for residents in Singapore, you have the best option of professional carpet cleaning at reasonable costs.
Make your home or office beautiful again. Do you remember the first time you walked in and saw the perfect looking and spotless carpet that smelled like comfort and happiness? If you can’t remember that time, it’s time to throw away the cheap carpet cleaners, stain removers, and carpet refreshers that you waste so much money on with no effective results. Stop buying products that don’t work, and invest in a professional team of expert carpet and upholstery cleaners to fix the unsightly mess.
If you live in Singapore, you understand the tropical climate and the intense humidity. You also know about typhoon season, and how heavy the rain is. Rain can easily leak into homes and businesses covering the carpets and causing mold and bacteria. Singapore has very lush vegetation and a jungle-like atmosphere in many places. All of these factors lead to easily tainted carpet and it becomes extremely difficult to maintain.
The Benefits of Getting your Office’s Carpet Professionally Cleaned
· Keeping your office clean is very important. Carpeting can be extremely costly to get replaced. If you get your office professionally steam cleaned, you and your clients will feel comfortable and relaxed, and you won’t have to upset your company with having to replace your office’s carpet.
· Dirty carpets are stressful it’s as simple as that. Working in a clean environment will reduce your stress dramatically, no matter how tough your job is.
· You might see dirty carpets, but do you really know what’s living in them? Carpets can trap hair, dust, bacteria, germs, and dust mites. The insect population is strong in Singapore. Dirty carpets can attract roaches, ants, and a variety of other creatures that feast on bacteria and your dead skin cells.
· Getting your carpet steam cleaned will remove all of the above plus allergens, mold, water damage (we’re looking at you, typhoon season) and other toxins.
· Professional carpet cleaning may look expensive at first, but the prices are actually very reasonable. These are professional carpet cleaners with very expensive equipment and are trained to do a remarkable job. You’ll spend the same amount of money on store-bought carpet cleaners that don’t work well and stain removers that only work temporarily.
· Modern technology of carpet cleaners not only makes your carpet look sparkly and new, but it also protects against future accidents.
· The biggest benefit of allyou don’t have to do it! Relax and let your hired team do all the work. Put that scrubber and dirty towel away, and reap the benefits.
Working in a building with many offices and many other co-workers- accidents are bound to happen. They aren’t just bound to happen, they will happen. Tracking in dirty and stuff from the street and parking lot over time causes a business’s carpet to look run down and downright dirty. Your professional carpet cleaning service will make sure your needs are taken care of.
What You Should Do Before Your Cleaning Company Arrives
When you call, schedule an appointment, and have the workers come check out your carpet and decide on all the tools that are needed, you’ll then have to wait until your appointment. There’s not much you need to do in preparation for your carpet being cleaned, as your payment covers just about everything. However, there are a few things you can do to help the process flow smoother.
· Clean up! Declutter the spaces where the carpet will be cleaned. This could mean potentially moving some cumbersome furniture out of the way to make room for the large equipment the cleaners will bring.
· After you’ve cleaned up, inspect the carpet yourself. The cleaners have a keen eye for the worst areas, but if you feel like mentioning your worrisome spots ahead of time you’ll have no issues.
· Make sure you have the money. Whether your company requires you to pay before or after the cleaning, you need to make sure you have the cash or credit on hand. If this project has been approved and funded by your boss, remind him/her prior to the cleaning company coming to ensure payments.
· Have room for their vans in your parking area.
· The carpets may be slightly damp 4-6 hours after cleaning. Take off your shoes before walking on the newly cleaned carpets.
· It’s always courteous to offer your workers something to drink during their hard work, especially if they have a large area to cover.
Any country in the Asia area are very strict on tidiness. Many homes and businesses require you to take off your shoes at the entry, and either go barefoot or wear slippers the company or office supplies. Singapore is no exception. Investing the time and money in getting your home or office carpets or upholstery professionally cleaned will be very rewarding and will enable you to be comfortable in your space, and it will give your clients a more professional vibe.